Reach your running goals in the Gel-Phoenix 8 from ASICS, a structured shoe that is designed to help correct overpronation and deliver a smooth and comfortable ride, no matter what the distance.
With rearfoot and forefoot Gel Cushioning, the Gel-Phoenix 8 attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows the foot to transition smoothly through the gait cycle. Meanwhile, the DuoMax Support System enhances the shoe’s support and stability for a reduced risk of injury.Features Include:
- Trusstic System reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes
- SoLyte 55 Lasting
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- AHAR blown rubber outsole delivers enhanced cushioning durability and ride
- SpEVA midsole material improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- 3M reflectivity for safety at night and in low-light conditions
- DuoMax Support System is a dual-density midsole that enhances support and stability
- Removable EVA sockliner moulds to the shape of your foot
As the World's Largest Online sports specialists, Pro:Direct Basketball offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.