The adidas Ultraboost 22 features a Primeknit upper that uses 100% recycled fibres, at least 50% of which were captured on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities, and shorelines before they entered the oceans, thanks to Parley Ocean Plastic. Anatomically zoned internal heel pillows eliminate heel slip, and blisters.
Underneath the foot the famous Ultraboost midsole provides a boost to each step as the responsive foam cushions and propels. The Linear Energy Push system reduces your energy used by increasing the mid and forefoot stiffness. Below all that the continental rubber outsole offers excellent grip in wet or dry conditions.
• Iconic running shoes made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic.
• Weight: 333 g (size UK 8.5)
• Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
• adidas PRIMEKNIT textile upper
• Soft heel fit
• Linear Energy Push system
• BOOST midsole
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: