Designed to provide targeted support and optimal comfort for every day long distance running the adidas Solar Boost 19 uses NASA inspired technology to create precisely calibrated support in the mesh upper through tailored fibre placement.
The midsole uses Boost to give temperature independent responsive cushioning that delivers high levels of energy return. The Solar Propulsion rail works with the boost to increase stability, while the torsion system moves with the foot and helps to provide a smooth transition from impact to toe off.
Dual density foam beneath the arch works to counter overpronation and provide structure that works alongside the stabilising torsion system.
A StretchWeb outsole allows the sole to flex with your foot and provides a natural ride. Continental rubber ensures superior traction in the both the wet and the dry.
This Space Race model is part of a pack celebrating a partnership between adidas and the International Space Station National Lab which will be used to develop technologies that can benefit athletes of all levels here on earth.
• Weight: 314 g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
• Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit; Solar Propulsion Rail guides the foot; Stabilising Torsion System
• Lace closure
• Air mesh upper; Tailored Fibre Placement for midfoot support
• Textile lining; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride; Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
• Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch; Energy Rail midsole helps guide the foot
• Stable feel
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: