The breathable knit upper of the adidas Pulseboost Hd provides a foot hugging fit and has non-stretch areas around the midfoot and forefoot to provide the necessary support.
A low profile, high-density boost midsole gives cushioning and energy return while the wide platform these shoes are based on provides a stable base for steeping off.
A Continental rubber outsole provides extraordinary traction in both wet and dry conditions on city streets.
A reflective badge accessed through your mobile camera connects to a website with information on running groups, routes and discounts.
• Weight: 12 oz (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.3 in (heel: 10.3 in, forefoot: 0.4 in)
• Reflective forefoot stability insert for lateral support
• Lace closure
• Adaptive knit textile upper with non-stretch zones for forefoot and midfoot support
• Textile lining; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
• High-density Boost for a responsive and stable feel
• Sock-like construction hugs the foot
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: