The Puma LQDCELL Hydra in black and yellow is built to support your dynamic training in style, with a modern design and Puma technologies to cushion and grip exactly when needed.
A Full-length LQDCELL cushion provides stability underfoot, on top of the premium rubber outsole with maximum traction in a variety of surfaces, covering explosive and sudden movements. Wrap-ups on the midsole and outsole offer additional lateral support.
Distinct Puma details and Formstrip overlay give this training sneaker a classic style ideal for your gym or studio, with a heel pull and elastic lace closure to round out the feature list.
• Progressive training silhouette
• Textile upper with smooth tonal overlays
• Unique lace closure with elastic cord lacing
• Full-length LQDCELL cushioning in the midsole
• Rubber outsole for maximum traction and durable grip
• PUMA No.1 Logo at tongue
• PUMA Formstrip overlay at sides
• Heel pull loop
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: