The Nike Zoom Freak 3 in Black, White and Light Photo Blue is Nike’s third signature sneaker for Giannis Antetokounmpo, designed for extra-responsive cushioning with two Zoom Air units under the forefoot combined with responsive foam that helps harness your power up and down the court, enhancing energy return.
Molded TPU in the outer side is built specifically to help with one of Giannis’ most famous moves, stabilising and containing your foot throughout the Euro step as well as any other quick-thinking movements.
A distinctive and stylish outsole shows off computer-generated patterning, inspired by topographical patterns and providing reliable multi-directional traction, while targeted foam cutouts and molded grooves all help reduce weight and improve flexibility.
• The lightweight, molded midsole is hollowed out under the forefoot, where 2 Zoom Air units are positioned. This allows the Zoom units to compress under the weight then expand and help return energy.
• A molded hook-and-loop strap is made from flexible, durable TPU. It wraps over the lower laces to help reduce internal foot movement by harnessing you over the cushioning.
• An external piece of lightweight, durable TPU is built into the outer-side midsole. It helps keep your foot stable over the footbed when making quick side-to-side directional changes like the Euro step.
• The computer-generated outsole has a pattern like a topographical map. It helps optimize ground contact for traction in multiple directions.
• Cutouts in the foam under the toe and heel help reduce overall weight.
• Molded grooves in the rubber outsole help the shoe flex.
• Tongue pull tab, Standard lacing
• Reverse Swoosh design
• Reinforced toe
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: