The Nike Womens Swoosh Fly Jacket in Smoke Grey, Black and Barely Volt is made with soft woven panelling and full mesh lining, helping ensure comfort and breathability whatever you’re doing.
Piping lines and Fly graphic are inspired by the AF3 ad’s from the 1980s, celebrating the growing female contribution and presence in basketball over the years. With at least 75% recycled polyester materials, this jacket has an eye for environmental awareness too.
• The "Fly" logo is inspired by a Nike Air Force 3 advertisement from the '80s with the headline: "Who Said Woman Was Not Meant To Fly." Looking back, it was one of Nike's groundbreaking moments that celebrated and validated women basketball players.
• Woven polyester fabric panels are pieced together along contoured stitch lines with decorative piping. A mesh lining feels soft and breathable.
• The jacket hem is equipped with a drawcord and toggle. Wear it loose or cinch the cord and customize the fit.
• A patch on the back neck reads "ENGINEERED TO THE EXACT SPECIFICATIONS OF WOMEN WHO FLY ABOVE THE COMPETITION."
• Loose fit for a roomy feel
• Hand pockets snaps
• Elastic cuffs
• Piping detail
• Embroidered Swoosh Fly design
• This product is made with at least 75% recycled polyester fibers.
• 100% polyester
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: