The Nike Womens Swoosh Fly Crossover AOP Printed Short in Black and Light Bone brings you a bit of female inspired design that’s ideal for playing anywhere, with lightweight jacquard fabrics and Dri-FIT technology to keep you dry, comfortable and focused.
Allover leaf graphic design and crossover-stripe elements are inspired by the AF3 ad’s from the 1980s, celebrating the growing female contribution and presence in basketball over the years.
• The Swoosh Fly logo is inspired by a Nike Basketball ad for the Air Force 3 from the 1980s that asked, "Who Said Woman Was Not Meant To Fly." The memorable campaign challenged old assumptions while celebrating the attitude and swagger that women brought to the game. Today, Swoosh Fly is the mark of Nike Women's Basketball.
• Dri-FIT technology moves sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation—helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused.
• Lightweight, double-knit jacquard fabric feels soft and breathable, with 2-way stretch for ease of movement.
• Smooth sewn-on tape crosses over along the sides.
• Loose fit for a roomy feel
• Mesh-lined pockets and media pocket
• Elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
• Hem vents
• 100% polyester
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: