The Nike Womens Dri-Fit Swoosh Fly Standard Issue Hoodie in Black and Pale Ivory brings you some court-inspired performance and design that’s based on womens team warmup gear. Ideal for court or home, this hoodie ensures comfort with an oversized fit and flexible split-hem build.
Soft French Terry fabrics carry a midweight feel, enhanced with Dir-FIT technology that moves moisture away from your skin, helping you stay dry and cool whatever you’re doing. A softly-lined adjustable hood and kangaroo pocket offer variable coverage as needed, while zippered pockets keep your essentials secure.
• The Swoosh Fly graphic is the symbol of Nike Women's Basketball. It's inspired by an '80s Nike Basketball advertisement that asked: 'Who Said Woman Was Not Meant To Fly.'
• Midweight French terry fabric combines sweat-wicking, fast-drying materials with a soft, structured feel. It's got a performance basketball design that wears great all day long.
• A zippered pocket gives you secure, easy-access storage for a smartphone or other small items.
• The softly lined hood provides coverage and privacy. It has a comfortable, nonrestrictive fit that moves with you.
• Oversized fit for a baggy, spacious feel
• Ribbed hem with split sides, Elastic binding on cuffs
• Knit drawcord with knotted ends
• Kangaroo pocket
• Standard Issue flag label
• Embroidered Swoosh Fly design
• Body: 62% cotton/38% polyester. Hood Lining: 100% cotton.
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: