The Nike Sportswear Jogger Revival in Grey is designed as part of ‘Nike Grind’, making more environmentally friendly clothing and footwear with efficient design and materials.
Recycled and organic fibre cloth is use for the semi-brushed French Terry fleece interior, delivering comfort in cotton and polyester.
Carefully cut panels with trims folded into the design reduce fabric wastage throughout this classic pant design, with a speckled Grind Swoosh logo, made from post-consumer and post-industrial materials for a distinct and topical look.
• The semi-brushed fleece interior is made from a blend of recycled polyester and recycled cotton scraps pulled from the factory cutting line. As a result, the interior has a speckled, imperfect look that highlights this resourceful fiber blend.
• The Nike Grind logo is made from recycled post-consumer and post-industrial waste, giving it a smooth feel and a speckled look.
• Special care is taken to ensure as little fabric is wasted as possible when cutting panels for construction. When possible, trim fabric is folded and stitched into the design.
• French terry fabric has a sturdy loopback design and a soft face.
• Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
• Body: 82% cotton/18% polyester. Pocket bag knuckle side: 100% cotton.
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: