The Nike Sportswear Air Zoom-Type SE in Volt, Black and White uses key Nike features for enhanced all-day comfort, with reflective dots inspired by the uptake of motion-capture used in their design and innovation.
Stitched and layered details show off a cobbled-together DIY style throughout, with quilted textile materials offering breathability and a soft, lightweight feel that won’t hold you back, while forefoot Zoom Air cushioning is combined with Cushlon foams for unbelievable comfort.
A stacked foam midsole sits over the full-length TPU plate, helping ensure both soft feel and stability throughout every footfall.
• The stacked foam sole is offset at the heel while a TPU plate runs the length of the shoe for stability and comfort. The cobbled, DIY look adds depth and celebrates Nike's dedication to innovation and design.
• Visible Zoom Air cushioning at the forefoot is the same innovation worn by the world's elite athletes and combines with double stacked Cushlon foam for an unbelievably soft ride.
• The reflective dots are a playful nod to the motion capture associated with performance athletics, paying tribute to Nike's focus on innovation.
• The durable textile on the upper has a lightweight, airy feel.
• The rubber Waffle outsole adds traction, durability and heritage style
• Micro branding is refreshing and tasteful
• N354 tag on tongue
• Indented phrases on midsole add to the cobbled-together look
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: