The Nike Sportswear Air Max 95 SE in Coconut Milk, Sienna, Sesame and Wheat takes inspiration from the human body; the Midsole is the spine, the graduated panels represent muscles and laces are ribs.
This unique design is embellished with colourful plant and botanical details inspired by the plant-based dyes used in its construction, with 20% minimum recycled materials besides that.
All-day comfort is ensured by the visible Nike Air cushioning, combined with a mesh upper to provide a breathable and soft feel whatever you are doing, while the innovative lacing system, foam midsole and padded insole offer a personalised and free-feeling fit.
• Bringing the old-school look of Nike running into a sustainable realm, the design features at least 20% recycled materials by weight. Hits of cork in the outsole and side panel update your style.
• The embroidered botanical illustration on the tongue nods to the plant dye used in the shoe. The natural color palette celebrates nature and highlights the unique construction.
• The mixed cork and rubber outsole adds traction, durability and heritage style with a twist.
• Upper draws inspiration from the human body—the midsole represents the spine, graduated panels are the muscles and the laces are the shoe’s ribs.
• Originally developed for performance running, visible Nike Air cushioning delivers all day comfort.
• Breathable mesh upper is reinforced with overlays for a highly ventilated, classic Nike look.
• Foam midsole has flex grooves for a comfortable feel that lets you move freely.
• Volt-colored, recycled insole feels extra-cushy and supportive.
• Recycled EVA foam insole
• Foam midsole
• Recycled round laces
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: