The Nike Sportswear Air Max 90 SE in Obsidian, Wheat, Coconut Milk and White is the latest refresh of the 1990 original, adding some new looks to the classic low-top design, all supported by the distinctive Waffle outsole to ensure the performance and grip you expect.
This edition includes minimum 20% recycled materials, with cork incorporated into the outsole. An embroidered botanical design complements the stitched leather overlays and padded collar from the heritage-filled past of the Air Max 90.
Designed as a running shoe, the Max Air unit in the heel offers cushioning on every footfall.
• Bringing the old-school look of Nike running into a new realm, the upper is made with recycled canvas. Hits of cork in the Swoosh design and heel update your style.
• The embroidered botanical illustration on the tongue nods to the plant dye used in the shoe. The natural color palette celebrates nature and highlights the unique construction.
• The mixed cork and rubber Waffle outsole adds traction, durability and heritage style to a design that looks to the future.
• Originally designed for performance running, the Max Air unit in the heel adds unbelievable cushioning.
• Low-top, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
• Stitched overlays and TPU accents add durability, comfort and the iconic '90s look you love.
• Volt-colored, recycled insole feels extra-cushy and supportive.
• Recycled EVA foam insole
• Foam midsole
• Recycled laces
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: