The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 '07 LX is a fresh modernised take on the original 80's design that dominated on the basketball courts, offering up fresh standout style with plenty of heritage.
This low top trainer features a full-length Nike Air unit for optimum comfort and cushioning underfoot, while the 50% recycled leather and fiber adds unique visuals.
The non-marking, durable rubber cupsole pays tribute to the original AF1 look, while the pivot circle on the outsole offers enhanced grip and traction.
• Speckled Nike Grind rubber contains at least 13% recycled content.
• The stitched overlays on the upper keep the heritage hoops style you know while adding durability and support.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• The low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on toe
• The Volt-colored insole feels extra cushy
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: