Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
It didn’t take long for the Air Force 1 to find its feet in the fashion world, becoming a favoured staple in the New York hip-hop scene and going on to cement itself as a coveted streetwear essential.
Though little has changed in its design over the years, the popularity of the Air Force 1 continues to grow and over 1700 colourways have been produced since its initial release, as well as many high-profile collaborations and limited edition runs.
The Air Force 1 ’07 low top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette, toe perforations and premium leather uppers for that classic hoops style, while updating it with modern manufacturing methods and materials.
• The insole pattern and heel badge celebrate female empowerment and the sisterhood that comes through sports.
• The stitched leather overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
• The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on the toe
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: