The Nike Air Force 1 '07 in White and Laser Orange is a fresh modernised take on the original 80's design that dominated on the basketball courts, offering up a standout style with plenty of heritage.
This low top trainer features a full-length Nike Air unit for optimum comfort and cushioning underfoot, while the perforations at the toe allow for better airflow.
The non-marking, durable rubber cupsole pays tribute to the original AF1 look, while the pivot circle on the outsole offers enhanced grip and traction.
• Smoother than backboard glass and featuring a slight sheen, the stitched leather overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
• Padded, low-cut collar feels soft and comfortable.
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on toe
• Embroidered Swoosh designs on side
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: