The Nike LeBron 18 'Lakers' in Black, Metallic Gold, Court Purple and White is built with a formless/single piece KnitPosite 2.0 upper to keep your foot locked in place, with knit-in stretch for a comfortable fit and lace feed tunnels to anchor you down.
Designed specifically for LeBron James, these basketball sneakers feature the largest heel Max Air unit ever produced by Nike to offer enhanced impact absorption, which is then stacked over a full-length Zoom Air unit to ensure responsive energy return.
Air unit tongue padding, bright details and contrast style give these sneakers an eye-catching appearance, showcasing the outsized force and speed that Lebron produces on the court.
• Max Air provides impact cushioning under the heel. A molded TPU heel counter helps stabilize the foot while you generate force on the court.
• A full-length Zoom Air unit is nestled within the Max Air under the heel and extends into the forefoot. The high-volume unit helps provide energy return that's fine-tuned for speed.
• KnitPosite 2.0 is lightweight and breathable, with knit-in stretch for a secure fit. Laces feed through tunnels engineered into the knit, helping anchor you down without extra weight.
• Air units embedded in the tongue provide padding over the top of your foot.
• Molded, padded collar
• Rubber outsole with multidirectional traction pattern
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: