The Nike Kyrie 7 NRG sneaker is engineered for Kyrie Irving and his signature creative play - delivering comfort, control and energy return to help you stay fast and fresh up or down the court.
Air Zoom Turbo cushioning follows the curve of the outsole, allowing it to respond when you head forward towards the basket, providing energy return from every angle.
Meanwhile, the computer-generated outsole with a Multi-angled blade pattern helps maintain traction throughout your stride, with wraps extending up the sidewall to give you grip at the edges.
This basketball sneaker has a mesh wrap details for lightweight breathability, along with a cross-lace strap to help clamp down on your foot and keep you locked-in.
• Mesh details wrap around your foot to create a close, comfortable fit that allows you to capitalize on your quickness. The laces feed through molded fins that pull down over your forefoot when you lace up.
• The large forefoot Air Zoom Turbo unit is curved to bend in multiple directions. It provides energy return for fast and responsive cornering.
• The 360-degree, computer-generated traction pattern helps you stay in control and move in and out of cuts. The rubber wraps up along the inner foot to give you traction when pushing off your edges.
• Padded collar provides support for your Achilles tendon.
• Thin, padded tongue
• Molded "KI" logo on tongue
• Embroidered Kyrie signature on heel
• Inner tongue label
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: