The Nike Zoom KD14 in Black, Grey Fog, Lime Glow and White is the 14th signature basketball sneaker that Nike has produced for Kevin Durant, designed to keep up with his relentless and versatile playstyle while keeping you fresh all game long.
Built for explosive performance, this sneaker features a full-length Air Zoom Strobel unit, stitched directly into the upper and providing full-foot responsiveness with structure and support. Cushlon foams help ensure comfort up and down the court.
Layered and lightweight Multilayer mesh in the upper ensure a flexible broken-in feel, promoting breathable comfort and support with thickness in specific areas, keeping your foot in place when combined with the grim-reaper style loop-strap wraps.
A ridged and grooved outsole offers traction and grip in all directions on the court, with stiff under-arch for stability. Both shoes together show off a skull design.
• 14th Signature sneaker for Kevin Durant and his explosive style
• Multilayer mesh in the upper is lightweight and dimensional with a broken-in feel. Added thickness in strategic areas helps to keep your foot in place by reducing small movements.
• A hook-and-loop strap wraps over the top of the laces for support and a secure fit. It's a subtle nod to the strap of the KD4 and takes inspiration from the shape of the grim reaper's scythe.
• The full-length Air Zoom Strobel unit is stitched directly to the upper. It helps cut unnecessary weight and provides full-foot responsiveness. Cushlon foam adds a soft, comfortable sensation.
• Grooves and ridges in the sole help provide multidirectional traction and court feel. A stiff piece under the arch helps keep the shoe stable. Both shoes together reveal the face of a skull.
• Stiff piece on the outer edge provides midfoot stability.
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: