The Nike Air Force 1 '07 in Iron Grey, White and Barely Volt is a fresh spin on the famous original, built with recycled canvas that is durable, breathable and adorned with stitched overlays and bright details.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
It didn’t take long for the Air Force 1 to find its feet in the fashion world, becoming a favoured staple in the New York hip-hop scene and going on to cement itself as a coveted streetwear essential.
Though little has changed in its design over the years, the popularity of the Air Force 1 continues to grow and over 1700 colourways have been produced since its initial release, as well as many high-profile collaborations and limited edition runs.
This Air Force 1 ’07 low top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette, while a new and updated 1-of-a-kind look lets you celebrate the future.
• Recycled canvas in the upper is durable, breathable and features 1-of-a-kind colors and a unique speckled look.
• The low-cut silhouette offers a clean, streamlined look.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning combines with the durable foam midsole for lightweight, all-day comfort.
• Padding at the collar feels snug and comfortable.
• Classic star design on sole
• Composite leather Swoosh design and backtab
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: