The Nike Zoom KD12 in Blue Gaze is the 12th signature basketball sneaker that Nike has produced for Kevin Durant. Designed to support his explosive style, this sneaker features four-Way directional Flywire cables for targeted stability that pulls taught when you move and relaxes when you stop.
Full-length Nike Zoom Air cushioning is stitched directly into the upper and articulated to follow the shape of your foot for enhanced heel-to-toe transition, eschewing a foam setting and making responses more immediate.
This directly stitched style is a first for a signature sneaker and further enhanced with an additional Zoom Air unit under the heel for more bounce on the court.
A Perforated midsole keeps the foam flexible, and the lightweight layered mesh of the sneaker has minimal backing material for a broken-in feel.
• 12th Signature sneaker for Kevin Durant and his explosive style
• Four-way directional Flywire for stability on the move
• Full-length stitched Zoom Air cushioning with additional Zoom Air unit under heel
• Perforated midsole with visible cushioning
• Layered mesh construction
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: