A favourite film from Giannis’s youth "Coming to America," the 1988 cult classic, giving inspiration to follow his dream to play in America and the design of the Nike Zoom Freak 1.
The Nike Zoom Freak 1 has been designed with extra-responsive cushioning with the help of the 2 Zoom Air units under the heel, forefoot lockdown, and multidirectional traction needed to complement Giannis freakishly athletic game.
The geometric traction pattern provides multidirectional grip for quick stops, starts, and changes of direction on court. A section of the outsole is inspired by roses in remembrance of Giannis' late father.
• A rubber clip extends from the outsole up the side for lateral support.
• Internal bands lock down over the forefoot when you lace up, helping to keep you stable and fully contained.
• The padded collar helps lock you in at the heel.
• Signature details
• Soft, resilient foam midsole
• "I AM MY FATHER’S LEGACY" is moulded into outsole
• Rubber outsole
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: