The Nike PG4 PCG in String is the latest signature sneaker for Paul George, built to complement the two-way style of the Palmdale champion and anyone who goes all-in on every play.
Zoom Air cushioning from multiple Nike Air units offers a springy, articulated and responsive feel all the way along, making it perfect for switching between offence and defence on the fly.
Breathable mesh with transparent overlays helps to both keep you cool and supported in a low-cut configuration, with full bootie construction for comfort and webbing for easy entry.
• An ultralightweight footbed made of multiple Nike Air units runs the entire length of the shoe. This helps create a near-instantaneous feeling of responsiveness.
• A dual-mesh, semi-transparent zippered overlay fastens over the laces to provide both supportive containment and ideal breathability.
• A low-cut collar, full bootie construction, and internal webbing system provides an easy entry and secure fit.
• Circular traction pattern offers multidirectional grip and control.
• Outsole cutout lets you see the Air unit.
• 6mm sockliner adds layer of cushion
• "Trece" on tip of left shoe; "Young" on tip of right shoe
• "NG 11/01/17" on right midsole; "OG 05/01/14" on left midsole
• Synthetic leather and textile materials in upper
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: