The Nike LeBron 17 in White is built with 'KnitPosite', a formless/single piece Flyknit upper to keep your foot locked in place, with integrated heat-molded yarns for a comfortable fit and subtly unique look on every pair.
Designed specifically for LeBron James, these basketball sneakers feature the largest heel Max Air unit ever produced by Nike to offer enhanced impact absorption, whilst large Zoom Air units under the ball of the foot ensure responsiveness.
The wide collar and traditional tongue make this black sneaker easy to take off or put on. Air Zoom units are visible in the outsole for an eye-catching look.
• KnitPosite is a combination of Flyknit construction and pre-twisted, heat-molded yarns that form swirled patterns. The result is light, durable and supportive, with each shoe having a look that's subtly one-of-a-kind.
• Designed specifically for Lebron, Nike Basketball's largest heel Max Air unit to date absorbs more force than previous designs. Visible, maximum-volume Zoom Air units under the ball of the foot provide quick, continuous responsiveness to generate fast-paced action.
• Wide collar with traditional tongue makes putting on and taking off easy while providing a comfortable, locked-in feel.
• Soft foam pod directly under the Max Air unit adds cushioning in the heel.
• Stabilizing plastic clip wraps around heel to lock you in.
• Resilient foam midsole
• Durable rubber outsole
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: