The Nike LeBron Witness IV in Black and White-Iron and is built for the player that wants to feel locked-in and light on their feet. A Padded collar contains and supports, whilst a rigid external heel counter stabilises you over the footbed.
Visible Nike Zoom units under the forefoot with a foam midsole provide energy-return and a highly responsive feel, compressing under your weight and springing back with every footfall.
This white basketball sneaker has a Shockwave-pattern outsole for aggressive traction and proudly displays an eye-catching Molded Lion detail on the heel.
• Nike Zoom units under the forefoot compress under your weight then spring back, providing a responsive feel. The cushioning is visible from the sides, giving you insight into the technology.
• Padded collar helps to contain your ankle, while the rigid external heel counter helps keep you stable over the footbed.
• Outsole rubber is designed to be flexible. A shockwave-inspired tread pattern provides aggressive traction.
• Partial bootie with tongue construction
• Molded lion detail on heel
• Resilient foam midsole
• Tongue pull tab
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: