The Nike Adapt BB 2.0 in Astronomy Blue brings the same excitement and innovation as its predecessor, with auto-lacing FitAdapt technology. Simply slip into the shoe, and with a single button press the power-lacing engine will secure your foot with an unparalleled fit, like stepping into a time machine.
Carrying on where the original BB left off, this updated design has more technology, supportive yarn upper and curved Nike Zoom Air Turbo cushioning, built to engage at different angles underfoot and keep you in the game longer, but always retaining the spirit of the Adapt range.. the thrill of a glimpse into the future.
Debuted by point guard Ja Morant of the Memphis Grizzlies during his January 20 game against the New Orleans Pelicans, the Adapt BB 2.0 will also be worn by Las Vegas Aces forward A'ja Wilson at the start of the WNBA regular season.
• The futuristic FitAdapt power-lacing engine whirrs into life at the press of a button, securing the tongue and locking down your foot on command.
• Traditional tongue construction with opened collar and ballistic mesh makes putting this shoe on easier.
• Curved Zoom Air Turbo cushioning, similar to the Kyrie line, enhances underfoot bounce compared to the previous model, stacking with Cushlon foam midsole for secure fit as well as responsiveness.
• A lightweight upper made from moldable TPU yarns is highly supportive, with a molded heel piece that helps lock your ankle in place on the soft Cushlon midsole.
• Tongue and heel pull tabs
• Padded collar
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: