Jordan have deconstructed the upper for the Why Not Zer0.2 SE ‘The City Tour’ and put it back together with lightweight material to keep you gliding around the court. The curved heel design aids by helping to smooth the transition from heel to toe.
A translucent saddle provides a locked in feel at the midfoot to give you the confidence to make dramatic changes of direction and act as a solid base to take off from.
The Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides responsive cushioning in a lightweight package, keeping the weight down, and giving a spring to your step. The cored-out traction pattern keeps the lightweight trend going while providing flexible traction.
• Lightweight Flight: A deconstructed, lightweight upper is made to keep you moving and not weigh you down.
• Dynamic Cushioning: A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
• Robust Stability: A translucent midfoot saddle helps secure your foot for dynamic play up and down the court.
• Secure Traction: A rubber outsole has a cored-out traction pattern for lightweight flexibility on the court.
• Made to Move: The curved heel design helps smooth the transition from heel to toe as you run.
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: