The re-worked 7s mimic the Bucks' throwback jerseys, the pair was originally worn by Allen back in 2002 matching the team's road uniforms.
Black Nubuck is used in place of the leather from the original version, with a rich purple, stately grey, and dark forest green, the Buck’s accent colours during that time and appear on the midsole, heel, and collar. The AJ7’s neoprene tongue also features a classic jagged print in the same colours and the shoe is completed by Allen’s signature PE logo on the insole.
• A combination of leather and Durabuk upper.
• Neoprene Dynamic-Fit inner sleeve and nylon web pull loop.
• Polyurethane footbed with Phylon wrap.
• Flexible forefoot Air-Sole unit and large-volume heel Air-Sole unit.
• Solid rubber, partial cupsole with triangular outsole pattern.
• Lightweight and responsive shoe for the game's premier player.
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: