The Jordan One Take II GS in Black, Metallic Silver and Anthracite is inspired by Russell Westbrook and his persona, on or off the court. Tuned for younger feet and performing well when some signature aggressive play is called for, the mixed-material upper keeps you cool and shows off edgy stitched style.
One of this sneaker’s secret weapons in the unique outsole, with a two-segment multidirectional crosshatch that helps keep grip when stopping, cutting or running, bending to smooth out transitions.
Combining eyestays, webbing loops and tongue loops ensures that tension is distributed throughout from the moment you lace up, securing your foot to the footbed and under a flexible fit that won’t let you down when you speed up.
• The rubber outsole is separated into 2 sections to help reduce the shoe's overall weight and enable smooth transitions.
• The laces feed through eyestays and webbing loops. This system helps keep your foot secure as you play.
• A multidirectional cross-hatch tread pattern provides traction to help you stop, cut and go at the game's pace.
• Lightweight, mixed-material upper
• Padded collar
• Exterior TPU shank
• Color-shifting tongue logo
• Heel pull made with lace material
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: