The Jordan React Elevation in White is designed to provide a lightweight and efficient basketball sneaker for players that find themselves facing tenacious opponents, sticking out to the end of the game with a unique front-back split of Zoom Air and React foams.
Zoom Air cushioning sits under the ball of the foot, ensuring responsive energy return to drive you down the court in style. Meanwhile, React foams under the heel smooth out movement and cushion with every step.
Real and synthetic leather in the Upper combines with a midfoot saddle, pulling in the laces and ensuring a locked-down and secure fit, while the padded collar supports the ankle.
Outsole rubber is built around the midsole split, reducing weight and concentrating the Herringbone grip for enhanced traction where it counts, with a pivot circle for front rotations.
• Lightweight, durable Nike React foam under the heel provides smooth, responsive cushioning.
• Responsive Zoom Air cushioning under the ball of the foot returns energy to help drive you down the court.
• Rubber outsole with herringbone tread provides court-ready traction. A pivot circle in front assists with rotational motion.
• Real and synthetic leather and textile materials are lightweight, durable and shaped for full-foot security.
• The outsole rubber is split into 2 sections to reduce the shoe's overall weight.
• Midfoot saddle ties in with the laces to help keep the foot over the footbed.
• Padded mid-high collar helps support the ankle.
• Traditional laces and tongue
• Player label on the heel
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: