The Womens Jordan Delta Speed in Barely Volt is designed with high quality materials and a luxe lifestyle look in mind, bringing a high-tech and modern looking upper made with webbing, gridded textiles and suede overlays for lightweight comfort.
Nike React foam in the sole provides an ultra-responsive and light feel, contacting the ground with a molded and flexible shape and a durably engineered last.
Traction is provided by multiple rubber Outsole Pods, organised along the flexible grooved forefoot and sole for excellent performance wherever you are.
A padded collar with internal nodes supports your Achilles tendon and caps off the low-top silhouette, while webbing tabs make for easier on-and-off and distinctive Jordan details and logos speak to the quality of Jordan craftmanship.
• Nike React foam is ultrasoft and lightweight with a responsive feel. The foam is durably engineered to contact the ground and is molded and grooved for flexibility.
• Mesh, diamond grid textile and webbing materials contrast with suede overlays to create a design that blends high-tech and natural elements. The result is lightweight, ultra-modern and comfortable from the inside out.
• High-end materials, subtle and unexpected logos and meticulous attention to detail speak to the quality of Jordan craftsmanship.
• Webbing pull tabs are offset and designed to stay open, so they're easier to use when putting on your shoes.
• A padded collar with internal nodes provides comfort and support around Achilles tendon.
• A molded groove in the forefoot helps the shoe flex. • Rubber outsole pods provide traction.
• Abstracted Wings logo on heel
• Lightweight, breathable tongue
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: