The Forerunner 220 is a GPS running watch with a high-resolution colour display. It tracks distance, pace and heart rate when used with the heart rate monitor (HRM, included) as well as identifying personal records. Thanks to the 220’s connected features like real-time live tracking and social media sharing via the Garmin Connect Mobile app, you can even get post-run encouragement from friends and fans.
Wearing Forerunner 220 is like having a coach on hand, providing constant feedback and recording all your stats so you can focus on your run. In addition to using GPS to calculate distance and pace, the 220 has a built-in accelerometer so you know distance and pace data when you’re running on an indoor track or treadmill, with no need for a separate foot pod. The accelerometer can also track distance when GPS is unavailable, such as when you run through a tunnel. It’s compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect, which you can schedule and send to your watch, for real-time coaching.
You can set up alerts for heart rate, pace or run/walk intervals to help you stay in the desired range. The 220 features vibration alerts and audible alerts, and you can customise it to provide both or just one type of prompt. When your run’s done and saved in your watch’s history, a post-run summary appears so you can see how you did. The 220 also notices if you hit any personal records on that run, such as your fastest mile, 5k, 10k, half or full marathon, or your longest run to date.
The 220 has a colour display, which makes it easy to interpret your data at a glance. It also features simple button operations and a sturdy, hinged wristband that’s comfortable for any size wrist.
Forerunner 220 automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect even when you can't get to a computer. Get the free Garmin Connect Mobile app on your smartphone and then pair it with your watch. When you save your completed run, it will automat
- GPS running watch with high-resolution colour display
- Tracks distance, pace and heart rate¹
- Identifies personal records
- Connected features²: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, social media sharing
- Compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
IN THE BOX YOU WILL FIND:
- Forerunner 220 GPS watch
- Premium (soft strap) heart rate monitor
- Charging/data cradle
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: