2019 marks the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan 4, so to celebrate the iconic 4 history, Jordan has brought back the beloved “Bred” colourway with all its original detailing.
Made with a black nubuck upper and bold fire red/cement grey accents featuring an orange hangtag, embellished with the large Nike Air hit on the heel, a detail that hasn’t been seen since 1999 and was replaced by a Jumpman logo when the “Breds” last released in 2012.
The Air Jordan 4 Retro features Air-Sole units in the heel comfortable cushioning. The fabric upper is made with either real or synthetic leather details that offer a premium look.
• Leather and synthetic upper delivers durability and support.
• Visible Air-Sole unit in the heel for impact cushioning.
• Plastic lace locks let you adjust the width of the laces.
• Sculpted foot frame for stability.
• Rubber outsole with modified herringbone pattern for traction
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: