The Air Jordan 35 GS BRED in Black, Chile Red and White is the latest evolution of AJ court performance and style, bringing out the iconic visible Zoom Air for responsive energy return.
The smooth Eclipse Plate 2.0 is hollowed out for lightweight performance, raised to enhance side-to-side stability and support, keeping you on your feet for longer. Over your feet, Flightwire cables radiate through the upper for that locked-in feel from the moment you lace up.
On the outsole, a modified Herringbone traction pattern spins out from the classic Jumpman, helping you change directions, start and stop on demand, all in Jordan style.
• The Eclipse plate 2.0 provides side-to-side stability and support. It's hollowed out to help reduce the shoe's overall weight.
• Zoom Air cushioning under the heel and forefoot has a springy, responsive feel.
• Flightwire cables stitched into the side radiate up from the curved plate. They're designed to help provide a secure fit and feel.
• The rubber outsole uses a modified herringbone tread pattern. It's designed to help you stop, start and change directions on the fly.
• Subtle design details nod to the Air Jordan 5, including the bump-out collar, shape of the tongue, and the rubberized print inspired by the 5's grid mesh.
• Foam sole
• Tongue pull tab
• Heel label
• Iridescent details
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: