The Air Jordan 35 'Bayou Boys' is the latest evolution of AJ court performance and style, bringing out the iconic visible Zoom Air for responsive energy return, combined with a large-volume heel for impact absorption and comfort,
The smooth Eclipse Plate 2.0 is hollowed out for lightweight performance, raised to enhance side-to-side stability and support, keeping you on your feet for longer. Over your feet, Flightwire cables radiate through the upper for that locked-in feel from the moment you lace up.
On the outsole, a modified Herringbone traction pattern spins out from the classic Jumpman, helping you change directions, start and stop on demand, all in Jordan style.
• The smoothly sculpted Eclipse plate 2.0 is raised to enable side-to-side stability and support. It's hollowed out to help reduce the shoe's overall weight.
• Zoom Air cushioning under the heel and forefoot has a springy, responsive feel. The thick, large-volume heel unit provides impact cushioning, while the large forefoot unit helps provide support. The edges of both units are visible through the hollow midsole plate.
• Flightwire cables stitched into the sides radiate up from the curved plate, helping to lock you down over the footbed when you lace up.
• The rubber outsole uses a modified herringbone tread pattern that grips the court. It's designed to help you stop, start and change directions on the fly.
• Subtle design details nod to the Air Jordan 5, including the bump-out collar, shape of the tongue, and the rubberized print inspired by the 5's grid mesh.
• Foam midsole
• Tongue pull tab
• Iridescent details
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: