The Air Jordan 35 BRED in Black, Chile Red and White is the latest evolution of AJ court performance and style, bringing out the iconic visible Zoom Air for responsive energy return, combined with a large-volume heel for impact absorption and comfort,
The smooth Eclipse Plate 2.0 is hollowed out for lightweight performance, raised to enhance side-to-side stability and support, keeping you on your feet for longer. Over your feet, Flightwire cables radiate through the upper for that locked-in feel from the moment you lace up.
On the outsole, a modified Herringbone traction pattern spins out from the classic Jumpman, helping you change directions, start and stop on demand, all in Jordan style.
• The smoothly sculpted Eclipse plate 2.0 is raised to enable side-to-side stability and support. It's hollowed out to help reduce the shoe's overall weight.
• Zoom Air cushioning under the heel and forefoot has a springy, responsive feel. The thick, large-volume heel unit provides impact cushioning, while the large forefoot unit helps provide support. The edges of both units are visible through the hollow midsole plate.
• Flightwire cables stitched into the sides radiate up from the curved plate, helping to lock you down over the footbed when you lace up.
• The rubber outsole uses a modified herringbone tread pattern that grips the court. It's designed to help you stop, start and change directions on the fly.
• Subtle design details nod to the Air Jordan 5, including the bump-out collar, shape of the tongue, and the rubberized print inspired by the 5's grid mesh.
• Foam midsole
• Tongue pull tab
• Iridescent details
Pro:Direct Basketball can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: