The Nike Air Force 1 07 Women's Shoe takes an iconic original and updates it with crisp leather edges while maintaining the same soft cushioning that made it a hoops staple.
AIR FORCE 1 ORIGINS
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was coined after Air Force One-the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.Features Include:
- Low-cut silhouette for a low-to-the-ground feel and versatile look.
- Leather and textile upper for premium durability and fit.
- Metal tag on the laces with AF-1 '82 honoring the shoe's debut.
- Nike Air cushioning for a comfortable ride.
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability.
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online sports specialists, Pro:Direct Basketball offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.